Texas, Kansas, Bellevue, WA
Day 1 Onsite
JD:We are looking for candidates with experience in Apigee Platform administration. Ideal candidates should have done the installation, upgrades troubleshooting, and maintenance of the Apigee OPDK platform, are familiar with the regular maintenance activities of the Apigee OPDK platform and should be good at troubleshooting and debugging distributed software in a Linux environment. Knowing proxy development is a great advantage.
Experience: 4+ years
Skills: Must have performed
• Apigee OPDK Installation
• Apigee OPDK components troubleshooting
• Apigee OPDK upgrades and maintenance
• Apigee OPDK Components configuration
• Apigee Capacity expansion
• Experience with Cassandra is required
• Experience with Apigee Hybrid is required
• Experience with Apigee X is required
• Experience with Google cloud is required
• Knowledge of Linux administration
• Knowledge of Apigee Drupal developer portals installation and setup
• Knowledge of Jenkins, CI/CD, Bitbucket, Maven, and shell scripting would be added advantage.
• Experience in troubleshooting API runtime issues is an added advantage.
• Apigee product complete knowledge: Build API Proxies, Publish APIs and Control Access, Analyze, Troubleshoot, Rate limiting and Monetize APIs, etc.
• Hands-on development in Apigee Platform with deep implementation exposure to policies like Service Callouts, Extensions, Mediation, Security implementations using OAuth.
• Hands-on integration and deployment experience in multi-tier, mobile/web-based systems.
• Act as the single point of contact for all APIGEE based integrations.