Greetings of the day!!!
This is Rohith from Scadea Solutions Inc.
Please take a look at below job description for our client.
If you are interested, please send me your updated resumes to email@example.com or call me at 908-636-2727 x 2236.
Title: Business Systems Analyst/SME
Location: Boise, Idaho
Duration: 18 months contract
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT THIS POSITION:
1 – HYBRID ON SITE POSITION – Candidates MUST be onsite at the Boise office a MINIMUM of 3-days/week. Please ONLY submit CURRENTLY LOCAL CANDIDATES willing to work fully onsite as required.
2 – FINGERPRINTING – In addition to the standard background check you are required to run on the selected candidate prior to starting (see Compliance tab for details), the agency requires an additional fingerprinting background check processes that will be coordinated through ITD directly once the candidate is selected. Selected candidate MUST complete the fingerprinting following the instructions they will be provided, and RESULTS MUST BE RETURNED CLEAR before they can begin work.
The Business Systems Analyst/SME will communicate and collaborate with Highways Division teams Business Units to:
- Learn, document, and evaluate business operations and processes.
- Learn, document, and evaluate software systems used by the business sections.
- Identify solutions that would improve business and system processes.
- Recommend changes in business process to enhance efficiencies.
- Recommend software system capabilities that would improve business performance.
- Identify gaps in business processes and software systems.
- Develop and update workflows for business and software systems.
- Disseminate documentation to relevant stakeholders.
- Provide quality customer service.
The software they will be predominantly focused on is AASTHOWare Project, Bentley System, and the Agile Assets (now Trimble).
These software systems have various modules they could be working with Business units on.
Candidates submitted must have an extensive understanding of business workflow and process and how to translate that into a system.
ITD has SME’s who can fill in the details on the who, what, when, why, where and how of the Transportation Business.
Having explicit knowledge of any of these transportation-specific systems falls under bonus but is not required if the candidate has the strong business systems analysis/SME experience/background.
Sr Technical Recruiter
Scadea Solutions Inc
SAP Silver Partner & WBE Certified
Work : 908-636-2727 x 2236
Email-Id : firstname.lastname@example.org