Hope you are doing well !!
Please go through the requirement and let me know your thoughts.
Job Title: CISCO System Engineer
Location: REMOTE (Must live in NJ, NY, DE, GA or FL)
Client: Lincoln Financial
Duration: 12-24mth contract
Years of Experience: 10 years
Anticipated start date: Immediately
Experience with Cisco Networking and Routing (Working knowledge of OSPF and BGP)
Experience with Cisco networking equipment and firewalls.
Data Center Management including the installation and decommissioning of equipment,
servers, switches, etc.
Experience with Pure Storage or similar SAN technologies
Job Summary: The IT Sr. Systems Engineer is responsible for the design, upkeep, security, and
implementation of Conner Strong and Buckelew’s enterprise network. The ideal candidate will have
experience and strong technical knowledge in multiple areas that CISCO System Engineer include a combination of Server,
Cloud, Networking, Storage, Telecom, and current Security best practices.. The ability to administer
the environment to assure excellent uptime, performance and security are paramount.
• Strong well-rounded expertise in a Windows environment from servers to personal computers
• Designing and implementing on-premises and cloud infrastructure solutions
• Manage the corporate network which includes working with our Azure engineers on
networking best practices in the cloud.
• Providing level 3 support for the Systems Administration, Helpdesk and Application teams
• Conducting research and making recommendations on network infrastructure products and
• Developing, documenting, and maintaining best practice policies and procedures
• Mentoring and/or providing guidance and training to junior members of the team
• Provide updates on project status and departmental metrics
• Data Center Management including the installation and CISCO System Engineer decommissioning of equipment,
servers, switches, etc.
• Implement security best practices across the companywide infrastructure
• Implement solutions that provide high availability and high performing systems
• Support disaster recovery and business continuity needs of the organization
• Provide support during non-business hours for system issues, maintenance, or other tasks in a
timely manner or as directed is required.
• Bachelor’s degree (preferably with a focus on Computer Science, Information Technology or
related field) and 10 years of System and Network Engineering experience; // OR associate
degree and 12 years related experience; // or 15 years related experience.
• Strong and proven Cisco Networking and management experience required.
• Certifications in desired areas of systems expertise are preferred.
• Experience with ManageEngine Desktop Central, ServiceDesk or CISCO System Engineer similar technologies
• Experience with Linux and Open-Source technologies
• Experience with Cisco Phone systems (Configuring, maintaining, and upgrading)
• System administration, automation, and scripting (PowerShell, etc.)
• Microsoft Windows and 365 Management experience required
• Experience with Pure Storage or similar SAN technologies
• Experience with Cisco Networking and Routing (Working knowledge of OSPF and BGP)
• Must be able to troubleshoot networking problems independently to resolution.
• CCNA or equivalent is highly preferred
• Experience with Cisco networking equipment and firewalls.
• Familiar with security frameworks and cybersecurity protective measures
• Reliable, accountable and domain expert in systems administered
• Strong will to learn and grow with results that indicate such attitude
• Demonstrated ability to control and handle difficult and sensitive business situations.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Application of sound judgment in making independent decisions.
• Authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without Company sponsorship.
Thanks & regards
More Corp to corp hotlist