This is Murugesan from V2Soft. I am in the search of below position for one of my direct clients. kindly share your updated resume to email@example.com to move further. Else you can reach me on +1 (248) 239-8053.
Job Title : Senior Java Full Stack Developer
Location : Detroit, MI (Onsite/Hybrid)
Term : Long Term Contract
The Full stack Developer would need to have at least 10+ years of experience.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Strong knowledge developing web applications using J2EE, Multi thread programming, Data structure, Junit and Mockito
- Strong knowledge in Spring Boot, MicroServices, LOG4j, Spring security, JWT token, Single Sign On (SSO) integration with SAML, Routers and filters using zuul proxy
- Strong knowledge in Angular, Ionic or any responsive frameworks.
- Experience working with tools like Git, Maven, gradle
- Expertise developing enterprise-level web applications and RESTful APIs using MicroServices, with demonstrable production-scale experience
- Demonstrate strong design and programming skills using JSON, Web Services, XML in Unix and Windows environments
- Experience with Build Automation, Continuous Integration and Test Automation (npm, Gradle, Maven, Jenkins)
- Thorough understanding of Integrated Development Environments like Visual Studio Code, Eclipse and InteliJ
- Strong background working with Linux/UNIX environments
- Working knowledge with Oracle, Mongo DB databases
- Passion to stay on top of the latest happenings in the tech world and an attitude to discuss and bring those into play
- Strong agile/scrum development experience
- Strong collaboration and communication skills within distributed project teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Thanks & Regards,
Murugesan Subramani (Murugesh)
Senior Technical Recruiter
_www.v2soft.com Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302
Global Offices: US | India | Canada| France | Mexico
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This message and any attachments are confidential, may contain information that is privileged and is intended only for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any.