Responsibilities Business Requirements Analysis
· Partners with business stakeholders to analyze, define and document business requirements, within and across functional areas
· Drives best practices during requirements gathering and data modeling
· Has a strong focus on gathering core requirements, beyond stated requirements and correctly places these within a broader context
· Understands business environment and helps to connect/align relevant business stakeholders
· Ability to understand and validate user stories in Jira and ensure all important parts of a story are present, including acceptance criteria
· Manages stakeholder expectations and communications within the functional track
· Strives to understand business environment to identify and proactively include the correct stakeholders
· Interacts regularly with senior management level stakeholders, and demonstrates value from realized projects
· Communicate business requirements to architects, developers and vendors and identify optimal approaches to technically achieve business requirements
· Advises on solutions prepared by peers or supporting team/vendor, and champions good design practices
· Documents and reviews broader team documentation
· Supports team in identifying and defining relevant documentation templates pertaining to solution delivery
· Develops functional designs for MDM application, integrations and conversions
· Ability to work on multiple functional areas and integrations with third party products
· Keeps up to date with industry trends and vendor capabilities to produce robust functional designs
· Reviews functional designs and obtains sign-offs with the cross functional business and IT teams
· Provides inputs into business processes based on design capabilities
· Champions sustainable, forward-looking functional designs
Testing & Test Design
· Define and execute test cases to ensure data integrity and changes are effectively implemented.
· Coordinates integration testing, validates test cases with stakeholders for user acceptance testing and training, and obtains sign-offs
· Coordinates defects clarification, triage and coordinate resolution with engineering teams.
7-10 years of experience working as a Business Systems Analyst in all phases of the software development process – including requirements gathering, design, implementation, release, and maintenance
Bachelor’s in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business or related field
Experience designing and implementation experience with Informatica MDM (preferred) or other tools like Oracle, Reltio, SAP MDG.
Experience with Sales data and knowledge of B2B Customer, Channel ,Partner Sales , Contact, Lead and/or Supplier data domains.
Familiarity with web services and API ecosystems, or cloud environments.
Deep knowledge of master data management concepts. Some hands-on experience configuring Match & Merge rules, trust & validation rules in MDM.
Strong understanding on Informatica DQ data quality, data profiling and metadata management along with integration of MDM C360 and S360 with IDQ.
Working knowledge of how to leverage D&B as an external data authority.
Strong understanding of customer, partner and/or supplier account hierarchies
Familiarity with reporting and visualization tools like Tableau, Power BI, Looker etc.
Proven experience working in Agile software development lifecycle.
Hands-on experience in Oracle SQL & PLSQL.