Hope you are doing great today.
Kindly go through the job description and let me know your interest
Position: Enterprise Data warehouse Engineer
Location: REMOTE (Richmond, VA; Dallas, TX; Atlanta, GA)
Duration: 12 MONTHS +
We are seeking an experienced Data & Analytics Platform Engineer with a minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in configuring and maintaining Data Quality platform (cloud-based SaaS solution), solid understanding of Data Availability, Observability, Reliability, and Data Quality. Familiar with business quality rules, monitoring and alerts, and managing user access using Role-Based Access Control (RBAC). Must have experience as a DevOps engineer with some Azure experience.
DQLabs / Data Availability /
- Configure and administer Cloud-based Data Quality platform (DQLabs).
- Setup and automate user access using Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) to ensure proper data access and security.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to gather requirements for Data Availability checks and implement them
- Continuous automation and improvement mind-set. Ability to adapt to changing business requirements
- Utilize various automation tools to configure and implement robust business quality rules.
- Collaborate with DevOps teams to integrate data quality into the continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipeline. Build new CI/CD pipelines as needed
- Implement and maintain monitoring and alerting systems to proactively identify and address data quality and availability issues.
- Continuous improvement mindset with a focus on Operational Excellence
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to resolve data availability and data quality incidents promptly.
- Stay informed about the latest trends in Data availability, Observability, and DevOps. Implement best practices and leverage cutting-edge tools for data quality assurance.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders and customers.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Data & Analytics Platform Engineer or in a related role.
- Hands-on experience with DevOps tools, Azure cloud and Data Platforms, Infrastructure-as-Code tools such as Bicep, thorough understanding of SRE or DRE (Site/Data Reliability Engineering) is required. Expert level skills in SQL. Snowflake experience is highly preferred
- Proficiency in configuring business quality rules using automation tools like DQLabs or other cloud-based SaaS solutions.
- Experience with RBAC implementation for user access management with a thorough understanding of authentication mechanisms and data security.
- Knowledge of the importance of Data Availability and Data Quality in organizational processes.
- Familiarity with the latest trends in Data Availability, Observability, and DevOps.
- Highly motivated, self-starter, and proven communication skills with the ability to engage effectively with stakeholders and customers