Description of role:
Our customer needs Lead Resident services for Enterprise Key Management solution. Solutions will be Thales Security, Dell Blade Servers, and Dell PowerStore storage. The resident will need to pass a Moderate Risk Background Check.
– Configure the overall Platform as individual Local Security Devices and the central replication facilities as they are brought online.
– Import existing external cryptographic assets provided by customer, including passwords, certificates, cryptographic keys, API tokens, and other secrets.
– Encrypt databases, storage systems, server operating systems, network devices, and other information technology (IT) infrastructure.
– Migrate existing cryptographic keys where feasible or generate replacement keys where exportation is non-feasible.
– Staff an encryption service desk from 8:00am to 12:00pm and from 12:30pm to 4:30pm eastern standard time (EST), except on holidays or weekends.
– Maintain all elements of the Platform.
– Coordinate replacement of failed Local Security Device hardware provided under this PD with OEM and customer facility staff.
– Test changes to Platform utilizing established customer change control procedures.
– Deploy customer-approved software and firmware patches, application updates, and configuration changes to the Platform.
– Manage workload for any other residents provided
– Act as the primary subject matter expert for the Enterprise KMS in interacting with IT staff and external customers. Dell & Thales Solution
Top 5 Must Haves:
- 5 years of experience with Key Management Service Solutions including Thales Security, Dell Blade Servers, and/or Dell PowerStore
- Communication/Consulting skills
- 5 years of experience with IT support including databases, storage systems, operating systems, applications, and network devices
- Experience in a team lead role
- Experience in an enterprise environment