Role: ETL Data Architect
• Drive data migration for Manufacturing, Production planning, Source to Pay, Environmental Health Safety functions, Plant Maintenance and Quality functions.
• Manage technical delivery of Technical DM Team (ETL developers and data modelers) and Sapphire Functional teams
• Coordinate receipt and review of data extract files from legacy source systems
• Guide developers in the use of development best practices and adherence to the development framework of ETL / ABAP programming
• Execute and track data migration load schedules for Wave1B/Wave2/Cutover planning
• Identify and drive issues and risks to resolution of Defects
Help Coordinate with SI closure of technical and business validation script execution
Thanks & Regards
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Contact – (929) 479-7249
| Unsubscribe from Future Mailings.
Update your Preferences.