Hope you are doing well!!!
We have urgent requirements with our Implementation Partner for the below requirement.
Guidewire Claims Center, Technical Lead
Multiple Locations (Hybrid)
Visa: GC USC H1B H4 EAD GC EAD with Passport number
This role will be a hands-on senior Claims Center Technical Lead who has grown through the ranks with experience managing 10-20 integration and configuration engineers across project and maintenance portfolios with substantial experience in owning, running, and supporting Guidewire Claims Center platform and integrations around it.
- 10+ years in IT field with 7+ years within Guidewire Claims Center in Integration / Configuration Development roles is required
- Prior technical leadership experience in Guidewire Claims Center delivering at least 2 end-to-end Claims product implementations within Commercial Insurance space – is required
- Prior Technical Lead role with an ownership of Guidewire Claims Center production environment is required. This includes end-to-end support of the Guidewire Claims Center eco-system
- Technical management experience managing onshore / offshore staff with teams between 10-20 is required. The role requires strong capacity management, priority management and organization skills
- Prior experience managing multiple Claims Center Development teams is required. The role is expected to oversee multiple technical tracks / implementation teams along with the maintenance track
- Guidewire Claims Center Certification is highly preferred
- Experience with Scrum or other Agile development methodologies is required
- Expert level hands-on experience with XML, GUnit, Jenkins, GIT/Subversion/TFS, Code Coverage and Code Scan Plugin / Tools (Sonarqube, Netsparker, etc.) and frameworks
- Expertise in Guidewire APIs, GX Model and Product Models
- GW Claims Center Integration experience is required. The role will have technical ownership of dozens of internal and external integrations
- Hands-on experience and deep knowledge with Apache Tomcat or similar application servers.
- 5+ years hands-on experience working with J2EE, Tomcat, XML/Web Services/ RDBMS (SQL Server preferred)
- Hands-on experience and expertise with Java and GOSU programming, and strong fundamentals with OODD
- Strong hands-on development experience with Batch Processes, Message Queues and Event Messaging within Guidewire Claims Center
- Technical experience with product migrations / conversion is required – by developing migration utilities leveraging Claims Center APIs
- Experience with DevSecOps and establishing and managing CI/CD pipelines for Claims build / deployments
- Experience with production data fix utilities is required
- Proven experience defining technology roadmaps and establishing an execution plan for Claims platforms, integrations, and services
- Experience in P&C insurance is required (Commercial Insurance is preferred)
- Has the ability to work with business partners and articulate technical trends/concepts and design/implementation considerations
- Strong skills in problem solving, resource and portfolio planning and budgeting
- Solid financial acumen, able to construct sound business plans and effectively execute against them within planned budget and established timelines with high quality
——————– US STAFFING ESSENTIALS ————————————–
For daily US JOBS / Updated Hotlist / Post hotlist / Vendor Lists from the trusted sources
Search on google ” US STAFFING HOTLIST ” for daily 5000+ US JOBS and Updated 10000+ Hotlists.
Have you Checked this No.1 US Staffing Whatsapp Channel for Daily C2C Jobs/ Hotlists from 50k American vendors