• Design, develop and maintain automated monitoring and health check processes and platforms.
• Design, develop and support ETL pipelines in Azure ADF, Spark, and Apache NiFi.
• Troubleshoot and resolve application, platform, network, and ETL pipeline failures.
• Analyze and identify data quality issues and coordinate with other teams to resolve as needed.
• Perform access and other security audits.
• Control access to filesystems, databases, and applications using Active Directory
• Build and maintain Windows and Linux virtual machines.
• Develop and maintain PBI reports and dashboards.
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g., Computer Science, Engineering, IT, or a related discipline)
• 2-4 years Relevant experience. (Required)
• Experience with Azure platform ecosystem products such as: Synapse, ADF, Azure Active Directory, Data Lake Storage (ADLS)
• Experience in one or more of: Java, Perl, Python, PowerShell, groovy, bash
• Experience with one or more ETL platforms: ADF, NiFi, Alteryx, SSIS
• Experience with one or more databases: SQL Server, ADW, Postgres
• Experience with Jira, Git, Azure DevOps, CI/CD.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Exclusive C2C Requirements” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hot-requirements-2022/CAEY7C1-Ox3awenFSmug%2BVzXwmHNrHtjNczkb3Yg_rU6PftWJdQ%40mail.gmail.com.