Role: Domain Scrum Master- Professional Services
Job Posting JD
Must have Six Sigma Specialist
• Responsible for the overall analysis of problem solving to determine root cause and methods for prevention.
• Investigates and makes recommendations to improve quality and accuracy, resulting in less rework, reduced error rates and overall cost reductions.
• Negotiates, persuades and gains consensus from senior management, cross functional teams and business communities impacted by process implementations
• Collaborate with senior leadership in organization-building activities such as response to RFP’s / RFI’s and growing client accounts
• Mentor Quality Champions to support their Continuous Improvement Programs
• Mentoring is specific activity/ role in Lean Six Sigma, where the requirement is to help Project Leads on their Green belt and Yellow belt projects.
• Review projects as per DMAIC phase wise tollgates (DMAIC stands for Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control) and provide feedback to the project leads and field questions to the resources to provide clarity.
• Conduct phone-calls/ in-person review to address the queries Leads would have in terms of usage of tools, Six-Sigma DMAIC methodology.
• Responsible for project governance, leadership report-out, escalations to sponsor to remove bottleneck.
• Stay current on training methodologies as content may undergo revision from time to time.
• Knowledge of Six Sigma, Lean and other process improvement tools
• Capability to provide training, couching ,create training materials, develop training programs/curriculums and provide leadership the ROI of the programs.
• Facilitate Lean, Kaizen, Rapid Decision Making and other problem solving and improvement sessions.
• Actively leads teams in problem solving efforts
• Broad knowledge of process improvement methodologies
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. IT Recruiter
Address: 1400 Preston Rd, Suite # 400, Plano, TX-75093