IT Asset Management Program Manager
Location: New York city, NY (Hybrid) 3 days onsite
Duration: 6 month Contract
Do not submit ServiceNow developer candidate or any kind of developers.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- – 10+ years of progressive experience in IT asset management within global and complex financial institutions.
- -Familiarity with IT Asset Management concepts
- ITAM process – macro level, ground level processes that the Program Level will be responsible
- ServiceNow- dashboards, performance metrics (may not be the direct responsibilities)- will be responsibilities for making presentations
- Proven experience in heavily regulated environments, preferably in the financial industry
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to interpret data to drive informed decisions.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong understanding of Agile principles, frameworks, and methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.) with focus on Work Breakdown Structure and Value Driver definition
- Proficiency in MS-Office productivity applications
- Proficiency in Jira
Senior Technical Recruiter
A : 25 Oak Tavern Cir Branchburg, New Jersey – 08876
Please respond as remove if you are not interested to receive any email with this email address. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you.