Job Title : IT Business Analyst with QA
Location: San Antonio, TX (Onsite)
Duration: -Long Term Contract
• Should have an experience of 8+ yrs and understand the business as is and ask questions and document the process maps.
• Proactive reviews on time.
• High competency in onboarding new applications in organizations, i.e, ability to write comprehensive requirements, test cases, perform UAT, defect identification, closure, production deployment communication, effective defect tracking by closely working with Dev team for newly built applications like intake tools,
• Have ETL/BI background that helps in deep understanding of data, data models.
• Have fair understanding of Data Governance concepts.
• Demonstrate traceable business and functional requirements (show work examples)
• Experience and knowledge of business analysis
• Excellent communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to interact with all non-technical and technical members of the organization
• Must be able to multi-task with ease
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent presentation cum documentation skills
• Proficiency in Project, Visio and Microsoft Office.
• Roles & Responsibilities:
• Work with component testing staff in order to ensure that deliverables meet business requirements
• Recommend and develop new methodologies for compliance requirements and supporting information management security in relation to data management
• Work closely with developers and data models in clearly stating the Ui and Data requirements.
• resolving inconsistencies and data errors
• Work with data analysts cum architects in order to ensure database designs are correspond with information architecture cum information management, as well as industry standards.