Hope you are doing well.
Please find the below JD.
Title: SRE Engineer
Location : Alpharetta , GA ( Need only local candidates)
Mandatory Skills : APM, Dynatrace, Data Dog, or New Relic and Splunk
· We are looking for top talent in the application performance management space to support our developing solutions engineering team.
· The Lead Application Monitoring Engineer will become a member of the Solutions Engineering team assisting in the modernization of products, processes, and ISS engagement on Relay health’s portfolio of products.
· The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate approaches & capabilities to build a standard of APM monitoring using industry-standard tools such as Dynatrace, Data Dog, or New Relic.
· Additionally, building orchestration & self-healing actionable libraries based on alerts and other behaviors is important.
· The ability to transition monitoring efforts to operational support teams along w/ oversight, identity, and right-sizing custom product solutions is also a must. Thinking in terms of Application Performance Management; Not just monitoring.
· This position will be successful if they assist ISS Solutions Engineering & Infra delivery teams in fact-driven modeling to support decision-making factors in determining appropriate outcomes. Focus areas include resource, location, capacity, and cost mgmt. required to support the modernization of existing & new products and services. Efforts should include solution availability, recoverability, forecasting, and predictability oversight.
· The team leader will collaborate with other members of the ISS delivery group including Solutions Engineers, DBAs, Infra architects, Product, PMO, R&D, as well as operations to name a few.
· Minimum Requirements:
· 5 + years’ experience in (APM) Application Performance Management using Dynatrace or similar tools. (Data Dog, New Relic)
· Synthetic/client-side experience awareness is a must, and observability mechanisms, including variance & escalations, are required
· Critical Skills:
· Experience in custom application monitoring discovery & construction best practices supporting both on-prem & cloud application deployments., along with oversight practice suggestions.
· Collaboration and mentoring technology teams across multiple business units driving the implementation of the product monitoring strategy is an important factor in influencing a changing organization.
· Additional Skills:
· Prior experience with collaboration and mentoring technology teams across multiple business units driving the implementation of product monitoring strategies.
· Experience with both on-prem & mainstream cloud providers is required along with extensive experience in influencing monitoring behaviors for custom applications.
· Must be able to communicate and partner across technology teams to accelerate the adoption of monitoring solutions and drive optimal business outcomes.
Click here for More remote and onsite Contract / Fulltime USA JOBS
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org