Devsecops Engineer jobs in usa
Devsecops Engineer jobs in us
Greetings from Spruc Technology!
We are looking for consultants, for the below job which is open with our client Texas Health and Human Services Commission. Please share the best consultant profile with rate and contact
Note: Only consultants who are local to Texas are considered
Client: Texas Health and Human Services Commission
Job Title: Devsecops engineer
Duration: 9 months
Location: Remote (But need to local to Texas)
· Experience in Architecting, designing, developing and integrating tools and technologies to achieve “end-to-end” DEVSECOPS process automation and on-demand standup and decommissioning of environment as single “unit”.
· automating and tool chaining using Git, Jenkins, Ansible, ansible Tower, Terraform and Terragrunt
· Experience integrating Artifactory for images, 3rd party libraries and other artifacts
· Experience with WebSphere ND, MQ, Liquibase
· Familiarity with Containers and Container orchestration Kubernetes platforms such as PODMAN, docker, EE/OpenShift/Rancher
· Experience with script languages such as Groovy, Python, Shell, Ruby
· Experience with Linux, Solaris and Windows operating systems
· Familiarity with WebSphere Liberty, Tomcat, JBOSS
· Familiarity with containerization and with installing and maintaining DevSecOps tools on Kubernetes platform using Helm Charts
· Experience in IT automated solutions design
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Experience with coding languages and environments including but not limited to Java, J2EE, EJB (Enterprise Java Beans), JSP (JavaServer Pages / Stored Procedures).
· Experience with coding languages and environments including but not limited to JSF/Struts (JavaServer Faces, Apache Struts Framework), XML (eXtensible Markup Language),
Click here for More remote and onsite Contract / Fulltime USA JOBS
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org