Lead IOS Developer work from home jobs Houston
Position: Lead IOS Developer
Mandatory Skills Description:
– Proficient in Swift, Swift Realm and Objective C with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
– Excellent written and oral communications skills
– Client facing role – will be working directly with the client and the technical team (both offshore and nearshore)
– Perform peer reviews for the developed code before delivering to client.
– Mentoring technical IOS team on development and coding standards
– Expected to write complex code
– Verify quality of code, take corrective actions, if necessary, before submitting for code merge process.
– Good knowledge of performance limits and characteristics
– Knowledge of memory management and multi-threading
– Good knowledge of Core Data and Web Service Integration
– Understanding of crash reporting and analytics framework integration
– Experience in integration of pods
– Good sense of UI design and a user-oriented focus
– Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
– Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tool, Git.
– Solid understanding for handling exceptions and memory leaks.
– Solid understanding of Design patterns
– Good understanding of Agile methodologies
Experience with Test Driven Development, automated unit testing and continuous integration
Click here for More remote and onsite Contract / Fulltime USA JOBS
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org