Linux Architect jobs in America
Hope you are doing great.
Please go through the below mentioned requirement and send your updated word format resume if you are interested for this requirement.
Position : DevOps / Linux Architect
Location : Remote
Duration : 6 Months
Architecture, build, and support of our Kubernetes, Linux, and high performance compute environments.
• K8s monitoring
• Red Hat Satellite overview and maintenance
• JFrog overview and maintenance
• K8s cluster monitoring and updates
• General Linux support
• Support of Deep learning platforms (GPU, cuda, etc), Jupyterhub, rstudio-server.
• High performance compute platforms
What skills/attributes are required:
• Basic Linux operations (Red Hat Certified System Administrator or applicable experience)
• Familiarity with Debian/Ubuntu package management – 5yr
• High performance compute (GPU) skills – 3yr
• Serviceable Ansible skills – 3yr
• Kubernetes cluster operations and updates – 3yr
• Familiarity with git fundamentals and DevOps methodologies
• Agile workflows
• Linux scripting (Bash, python) – 3yr (Powershell is a plus)
What skills/attributes are preferred (what will set a candidate apart)?
• DevOps methodologies
• Kubernetes cluster maintenance and skills
• Fundamental Linux skills
Click here for More remote and onsite Contract / Fulltime USA JOBS
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com