Pyspark Developer jobs in America
Location: Phoenix – AZ (onsite)
Required Skills – Scripting ( Win/Unix/Perl/Ant),Hive,PySpark,Big Data,Spark,SQL,Enterprise Architecture,AI – Automated Inisghts,HadoopBig Data Admin,Enterprise Data management,AWS,GCP
• Responsible for designing system solutions, developing custom applications, and modifying existing applications to meet distinct and changing business requirements.
• Handle coding, debugging, and documentation, as well working closely with SRE team.
• Provide post implementation and ongoing production support
• Develop and design software applications, translating user needs into system architecture.
• Assess and validate application performance and integration of component systems and provide process flow diagrams.
• Test the engineering resilience of software and automation tools.
• You will be challenged with identifying innovative ideas and proof of concept to deliver against the existing and future needs of our customers.
• Software Engineers who join our Loyalty Technology team will be assigned to one of several exciting teams that are developing a new, nimble, and modern loyalty platform which will support the key element of connecting with our customers where they are and how they choose to interact with American Express.
• Be part of an enthusiastic, high performing technology team developing solutions to drive engagement and loyalty within our existing cardmember base and attract new customers to the Amex brand.
• The position will also play a critical role partnering with other development teams, testing and quality, and production support, to meet implementation dates and allow smooth transition throughout the development life-cycle.
• The successful candidate will be focused on building and executing against a strategy and roadmap focused on moving from monolithic, tightly coupled, batch-based legacy platforms to a loosely coupled, event-driven, microservices-based architecture to meet our long-term business goals.
• Must Have Qualifications:
• Bachelors degree in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent OR Masters in Computer Applications or equivalent.
• 7-10+ years of software development experience and leading teams of engineers and scrum
Please share the following details to submit your profile:
· Linked In URL
· Bachelor’s (University / Year / Stream)
· Master’s (University / Year / Stream)
· DOB (MM/DD)
· Resume + DL + Visa
· Current Address with Zipcode:
· Primary Contact No.
· Interview Availability
Click here for More remote and onsite Contract / Fulltime USA JOBS
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org