QA Testing Engineer jobs in usa
QA Testing Engineer jobs in us
Please let me know if you are interested in the following job.
QA Testing Engineer
Alpharetta, GA local candidate ONLY
Hybrid 3 days a week. Onsite Day 1
10+ years of experience is required.
Please include the candidates LinkedIn profile.
The QA Testing Engineer will work in a positive, professional environment where you will be responsible for QA integration testing on Order Executing applications to assist the products meet the highest standards of quality.
• Create, execute, maintain and enhance test documents and testing scripts
• Perform detailed functional and regression tests
• Report, record, and re-verify defects
• Work with business partners to identify and resolve issues
• 5-10 years of experience in Information Technology with expertise in test automation of applications from service layer using rest clients.
• Hands on experience with one or more querying languages such SQL (preferred), Oracle, MySQL and/or No SQL databases (Cassandra, MongoDB etc).
• Hands on experience in automating backend REST services including writing custom functions using tools such as Postman, REST Assured, Cypress, Ready API etc.
• Hands on experience of working with continues integration tools such Jenkins, Circle CI
• Able to independently create and maintain automation test jobs using tools such as Jenkins
• Hands on experience working with source code management tools such as GitLab, GitHub, AWS Code Commit etc.
• Hands on experience of creating test reports from automation test run using tools such as cucumber report, Extent report etc.
• Ability to quickly adapt to new tools and evolving technologies
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Hands on experience of virtualizing services for test automation using tools such as Wire Mock, Mockito etc.
• Experience of working in distributed agile teams using agile frameworks such as SCRUM , SAFe, XP etc.
• Solid hands on experience of performing manual functional tests, knowledge of installation and configuration to set up testing environment
• Financial Industry, particularly Equities, Options, Fixed Income and Futures trading and market data knowledge
• Data manipulation in DB for testing scenarios
• Batch Jobs testing experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com