React.JS Developer jobs in usa
React.JS Developer jobs in us
This is regarding the UI /ReactJS Developer Please find below the requirement and send me your updated resume along with rate, current location, visa status, availability date, Skype id and best contact number. Do call me if you have any questions.
Position Title: UI /React.JS Developer
Location: : Sunnyvale CA (Need Locals)
Must Need 10+years.
PP number must for Submission
• Java Script is a Must
• Web Packs is a must
• Typescript is a must
• Redux is a Must
• Micro frontend & Deployments exp is a Must
• Packaging and CICD Exp is a must
• Use case creation, connections, external Portals…..etc.
Equinix is the world’s leading digital infrastructure company with more than 29% market share in the Interconnection business, operating in 248 data centers in 27 countries on 5 continents and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together a fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
We help the world’s digital leaders scale with agility, speed the launch of digital services, deliver world-class experiences, and transform people’s lives. Our culture is based on collaboration and the growth and development of our teams.
Come, join us! You have an opportunity to work on the number one virtual interconnection product in the market by a huge margin. We hire hardworking people who thrive on solving challenging problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills and try new approaches, as we grow our product portfolio with new software and network architecture solutions. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment that is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
• Work closely with our internal teams to translate design concepts and wireframes into responsive and performant React.js applications.
• Architect, build, and maintain modular and reusable components that reflect the pinnacle of coding excellence and adhere to best practices.
• Influence UX designers to get optimal and incremental designs keeping short sprints in consideration.
• Accountable for Unit, Automation tests with Cypress framework, build and deploy one or more modules using GitHub Actions in a DevOps environment.
• Familiar with Single Page Applications / SPA, Mono-repo, Micro-Frontend Development (MFE).
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and break down complex features into comprehensive smaller development tasks.
• Responsible for troubleshooting and fixing production issues in quick turnaround time.
• Work with the team for constant improvement of system performance and scale using system profiling tools and stress testing techniques.
Qualifications and Experience:
• 4+ years of proven experience as a React.js Developer, showcasing your expertise through successful project delivery.
• Advanced proficiency in React.js, React-router, Babel, NPM, Webpack, etc., and their core principles, including state management, functional components, hooks, and virtual DOM manipulation.
• Strong knowledge of Typescript, Jest, and Cypress.
• Ability to identify and rectify performance bottlenecks, ensuring an unparalleled user experience.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs, GraphQL, or similar data communication protocols.
• Must have good knowledge of Agile/Scrum, continuous integration, and deployment.
• Working knowledge of CSS pre-processors like SASS/LESS. Flow/Typescript, Storybook is a bonus.
• Good understanding of advanced CSS3 concepts including Flex and CSS Grid and usage in large-scale enterprise applications.
• Good understanding of integrating with REST APIs and ensuring the quality of APIs by reporting bugs (if any) during integration.
• Nice to have strong skills in enterprise Java technology stack including Java, Spring, Maven, and JUnit.
Click here for More remote and onsite Contract / Fulltime USA JOBS
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com