remote jobs in TX
Hope you are doing well.
This is Ravi Kumar from KK Associates LLC. Please find the Job description and let me know your interest.
Please share your updated resume if you are comfortable with the JD.
Role : Golang Developer
Location: Plano, TX
Job Description :
This is a hands-on role where development is primarily in the Go (Golang) programming language,
leading by example, with responsibility for the system as it transitions to production.
It doesn’t require detailed knowledge of the Access Management domain, but it does require a flexible
approach, and experience of dealing with a highly abstract problem space. There is an implicit
ownership and accountability for the solution working as intended.
The ideal candidate is lateral cross thinker who can handle many different roles such as:
· Collaborate with domain experts, architect, design authority and product through the delivery of solutions
· Define a roadmap to build out features of the solution that deliver capabilities which align with
specific short-term use cases and requirements.
· Work with teams across the bank to source reference data (and associated metadata)
· Build or learn to build metadata-driven declarative data transformations (JSON-to-JSON)
· Partner closely with colleagues through pairing and code reviews.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Demonstrated self-starter with good judgment and resourcefulness
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics,
Physics, or a related field. Masters or PhD appreciated.
· 7+ years of relevant work experience related to software development, system engineering and
· At least 3 years of experience in at least 2 different programming languages, including at least
one that isn’t object-oriented — such as Go or C.
· Experience in working with information/data models
· Strong experience of both consuming and writing web service APIs -RESTful or Graph-based
using JSON and/or XML.
· Some exposure to LDAP, Active Directory, OIDC, SAML, Kerberos, Amazon IAM, or other
enterprise/cloud authentication/authorization technologies
· Experience of deployment through a controlled pipeline e.g — Jenkins, GIT, Bitbucket,
Artifactory, automated test and integration.
· Full-lifecycle experience of taking a system from design through to production, and in
establishing a release cadence for Continuous Integration/Deployment.
· Ability to work independently and in a team based environment. Excellent customer service
attitude, communication skills (written and verbal), and interpersonal skills, skills in dealing with
a diverse population.
Click here for More remote and onsite Contract / Fulltime USA JOBS
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com