Salesforce Marketing cloud jobs in usa
Salesforce Marketing cloud jobs in us
Looking Sr. Salesforce Marketing cloud | Columbus, OH (Remote)
Don’t forget to share
Hope you are doing well !!!
Please find the below job description and if you feel comfortable with the job description, please share your resume with your contact details.
Profile: Sr. Salesforce Marketing cloud
Location: Columbus, OH (Remote)
Client: Sogeti/ Safelite
• In-depth knowledge in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) platform.
• Experience in Marketing cloud builders like Journey builder, Content builder and Audience builder.
• Should have experience in Email studios, Automation studios.
• Should have sound knowledge in SFDC connector and SQL.
• Should have experience in building custom queries, email templates, Amp script based dynamic templates, custom journeys and automation jobs.
Knowledge of programming concepts: You need to have a good understanding of programming concepts such as variables, loops, functions, and data types.
• Hands-on experience in writing code
• Knowledge of C#, Object-oriented language: You should have a good grasp of the C# programming language and be able to write code in C#.
• Knowledge on Performance testing using Jmeter is advantage.
• Understanding of Selenium WebDriver and hands-on experience with Selenium WebDriver: You should have a thorough understanding of Selenium WebDriver, including its architecture and how it works.
• Understanding of Test Automation: You should have a good understanding of test automation and its benefits.
• Familiarity with the testing framework: You should be familiar with testing frameworks like NUnit or MSTest.
• Knowledge of XPath.
• Understanding of software testing: You should be familiar with different types of testing like unit testing, integration testing, and functional testing.
• Problem-solving skills: You should be able to troubleshoot and debug issues that arise during test automation.
• Attention to detail: You should be able to pay attention to details and have an eye for finding errors and bugs.
• Communication skills: You should have good communication skills to communicate effectively with other members of your team.
• Knowledge of version control: You should be familiar with version control systems like Git.
Click here for More remote and onsite Contract / Fulltime USA JOBS
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org