SAP PP Consultant jobs in usa
SAP PP Consultant jobs in us
Greetings from Tekgence,
We have below urgent requirements with one of our clients, please go through the below job details and let me know your availability along with updated resume and contact details.
JOB TITLE: SAP PP Consultant
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA (Day 1 Onsite)
• Skill: Plan to Make (PTM) Lead (SAP PP)
• The role will provide key inputs for testing, training, and implementation at all Mills, Plants, and relevant Business Unit facilities.
• The role will work with the change management team on the deployment and training to the Supply Chain organizations worldwide.
• Support development and tracking of critical metrics to monitor success.
• The lead will have experience and expertise in project management, change management, training, resource utilization, and on-site SAP deployment.
• The role will assist in the execution of fully integrated SAP systems and business process across all Supply Chain networks. This works includes testing, training, deployment and hyper care supporting all Mils, Plants, and related operations.
• The role provides key input to execution and successful transition to the new environment.
• This role will be responsible for testing and training activities across workstreams.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Functional Skills and Knowledge:
· The role will require Supply Chain expertise in one or more of the functional workstreams.
· understanding of Supply Chain and client processes and personnel, appropriate communication skills, and the ability to lead highly complex and cross-functional initiatives.
· Experience with a full life cycle SAP S4 or MES Implementation
· Complex program management / implementation, influencing and communication skills.
· Education: Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
· Years of Experience: 5-7 years of diversified business process and operational knowledge
Click here for More remote and onsite Contract / Fulltime USA JOBS
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com