ServiceNow Platform Architect remote jobs TX
Title: ServiceNow Platform Architect
Work Location: Fort Worth, TX (Onsite)
Duration: 12+ months
• Creating architecture and design documentation, presenting technical solutions, guiding and mentoring technical staff, creating POC solutions, estimating solution costs and timelines, designing system integrations and data migrations, creating technical roadmaps.sa
• Performs technical planning, architecture development and modification of specifications for cloud computing environments, in this case, specifically ServiceNow.
• Develops specifications for new IT cloud computing products and service offerings.
• Assesses the compatibility and integration of products/services proposed as standards in order to ensure an integrated architecture across interdependent technologies.
• Advises executives to develop functional strategies (often segment specific) on matters of significance.
• Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks and works under minimal supervision.
• Uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related degree.
• Experience designing, integrating, and managing complex application solutions
• Minimum of 10 to 15 years experience in Information Technology
• ServiceNow Certified System Administrator certification
• At least 10 year’s experience with the ServiceNow platform
• 3 or more years of ServiceNow Architecture Technical experience
• 5 or more years of Solution Architecture experience and Hands on
• 5 or more years as ServiceNow hands on Development experience
Click here for More remote and onsite Contract / Fulltime USA JOBS
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com