Sr QuickBase Developer jobs in usa
Sr QuickBase Developer jobs in us
Sr QuickBase Developer
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration : 12 Months
The QuickBase Sr Developer will provide maintenance for existing applications and the development of new QuickBase applications. You should have expertise in QuickBase application development and implementation, specifically in building custom applications, developing custom pages using both QuickBase API as well as regular QuickBase interface.The QuickBase Developer must have experience in building dashboards, with the ability to evaluate business needs and to translate them into technology specifications. They will be updating existing applications and workflows, as well as, creating new applications or new functionalities to existing applications. This person should be able to translate business needs/requirements into usable systems and enhancements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Develop, configure, enhance, and administer a variety of QuickBase applications
· Provide end-user support by debugging issues, answering questions about system functionality, and responding to enhancement requests
· Identify and build integrations with other business tools/applications to optimize processes
· Build reports and dashboards for end-users and management
· Develop custom forms and pages and work flow designs
· Develop, automate and maintain data feeds using scripting languages into and out of the application(s)
· Collaborate closely with cross-functional stakeholders to develop ideal business processes and automate manual work
· Breakdown ideal business processes into achievable tasks and identify development priority
· Become a subject matter expert on the development needs of the organization
· Work with other development teams to plan long-term platform goals
· Write and maintain technical manuals for end-users as needed.
· Develops, implements, maintains and enforces documented standards.
· Provides staff training for QuickBase Applications and ETL procedures.
· Continuous documentation of application configuration, customization, and integration
· Collaborate with Client QuickBase team to maintain documentation according to agency standards, procedures and policy
· Develop and maintain reports and data analysis
· Performs, monitoring, maintenance, or reporting on real- time Quickbase databases.
· Troubleshooting and resolution of technical issues
· Ensures project life-cycle is in compliance with District standards and procedures.
· Be accountable for business adoption of system capabilities
· Manage multiple projects with different business stakeholders at once
· Support Manager of Applications in driving product and program launch activities to meet or exceed project timing milestones
Click here for More remote and onsite Contract / Fulltime USA JOBS
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com