usa gov jobs
Please share me best resume
North Monroe Street, Tallahassee, FL onsite
Skills and Abilities
• A master’s degree from a college or university in a social, behavioral, or mental health services or a closely related field and 10 years of experience in recovery and/substance use is preferred.
• • 10 years in a senior leadership position in a mental health, substance abuse, social service, health or similar organization.
• • Knowledge of the methods of data collection and analysis.
• • Knowledge of basic management principles and practices.
• • Ability to collect, evaluate and analyze data to develop alternative recommendations, solve problems, document work and other activities relating to the improvement of operational and management practices.
• • Ability to organize data into a logical format for presentation in reports, documents and other written materials.
• • Ability to conduct fact-finding research.
• • Ability to utilize problem-solving techniques.
• • Ability to understand and apply applicable rules, regulations, policies and procedures relating to operational and management analysis activities.
• • Ability to plan, organize and coordinate work assignments.
• • Ability to communicate effectively.
• • Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
• • Ability to travel with or without accommodations.
Click here for More remote and onsite Contract / Fulltime USA JOBS
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org