USA jobs gov
SFCC Business Systems Analyst
Location: Seattle, WA (Hybrid)
Duration: 12+ Months
Client = PV/Lululemon
An opportunity for a talented Business Analyst to join our team to ensure technical solutions meet business needs and requirements.
• Gather & document customer requirements, map them to platform capabilities and build solution architecture.
• Collect Software Requirements, including writing use cases, constructing workflow charts, and diagrams.
• Create ’as is’ and ’to be’ process maps.
• Provide recommendations for process improvements.
• Identify strengths and weaknesses in the current client systems and processes.
• Hold continuous communication flow with external stakeholders.
• Take full ownership of project and software support documentation.
• Analyze and design the SFCC system.
• As a Senior team member provide learning support to more junior colleagues.
• You have at least 5 years of experience working as a Business analyst and practical knowledge of Salesforce Commerce Cloud
• Experience in documenting and analyzing system integration solutions.
• Skilled in negotiations and stakeholder management
• Experience in teaching others on ways of completing tasks and using various techniques of BA.
• Experience in generating ideas for change and improvement strategies of the project and processes.
Please share the following details to submit your profile:
· Linked In URL
· Bachelor’s (University / Year / Stream)
· Master’s (University / Year / Stream)
· DOB (MM/DD)
· Resume + DL + Visa
· Current Address with Zipcode:
· Primary Contact No.
· Interview Availability
Click here for More remote and onsite Contract / Fulltime USA JOBS
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org