work from home jobs Alpharetta
QA Lead Automation
Alpharetta, GA (Need Locals Only)
Day 1 Onsite
DETAILED JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Analyze Business Requirements Documents to get better understanding of the system both on technical and business perspectives.
• Postman, Pipeline testing with various tools and knowledge on Node-based automation testing
• Experience in QA LEAD, Automation Testing, Selenium, Mobile Automation – APPIUM is MUST
• Participate in Requirements, Design, Development and Testing Sessions
• Analyze requirements and determine technical feasibility of Automation Testing and implementation of these requirements during Scripting and validation.
• Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in developing automation scripts for new features and updates in legacy modules.
• Analyze project scope and prepare test execution plan for sprint releases
• Involve in the preparation of Test plan and Estimation documents
• Analyze the requirements and prepared test data by coordinate with multiple teams
• Participate in scrum meetings and make sure there is no blocker or dependency to start the regression testing
• Coordinate with offshore QA team and onsite team to track the execution status
• Split technical tasks between the team members and execute as per the project plan
• Review the peers task on a regular basis and ensures it meets the project standards
• Coordinate with internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of project
• Work with cross functional teams in case of any blocker from web service or other third party environmental issue
• Create the automation scripts with help of Java and XCode Utilities.
• Develop and write high quality coding that meets customer requirements
• Create / review BDD feature file for both iOS and Android apps
• Debugging and fixing the issues while running the automations script
• Automate all possible customer facing scenarios to increase test coverage
• Analyze test results and reports generated during testing to validate the feature functioning
• Coordinate with QA and business teams for system integration and UAT testing
• Work closely with peer developers and QA team members to ensure overall quality of solutions
• Analyze, debug and fix defect found during the sprint, system integration end-to- end testing and regression testing
• Coordinate with the Integration test teams in planning and executing the end to end QA and product testing
• Coordinate in fixing the reported issues found in production
• Follow agile/ scrum methodology for software development and reporting update and progress
• Provide regular updates on the testing and release progress during daily standup, sprint planning and demo meetings
• Track and record progress of testing tasks, defects using tools such as JIRA, XRay and Confluence etc
• Participate in Weekly Demos with the customer and stakeholders.
Click here for More remote and onsite Contract / Fulltime USA JOBS
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com