We have an immediate opening with our Client.
Please find the Requirement and let me know your interest.
Lead Data Modeling Engineer
Location – Albany, NY (Hybrid)
24 Months Contract Role
The Data Modeling Engineer responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Working closely with business subject matter experts (SMEs) and Business Analysts through the process of detailed business functional requirements elicitation.
- Analyzing detailed business requirements and business needs to create long-term data strategies.
- Analyzing the current CIS relational database schema.
- Designing and maintaining conceptual, logical, and physical relational database models.
- Creating and implementing Master Data Management strategies to eliminate redundant data related to Employer and Claimant entities.
- Leading all data integration, migration and conversion activities including a team of data developers who will be responsible for moving and cleansing data from the current CIS system databases to the new databases. This role involves assessing existing legacy databases, developing migration and conversion plans, and executing the data transfer process using data integration (ETL/ELT) tools such as Informatica. Skills in SQL, data profiling, source-to-target data mapping, and scripting are crucial.
- Reviewing and making recommendations to improve existing data quality program. Perform data profiling and reviewing outcomes with technical and business subject matter experts.
- Assisting with and providing support for teams responsible for data warehouses/marts, replication of the OLTP databases, delivery and ETL systems by determining structural requirements; developing data system schematics.
- Developing complete database solutions by designing logical models; defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, security, and recovery specifications.
- Creating and maintaining a data dictionary, including element-level technical and business definitions and metadata.