I am Vamsi Krishna from Vedainfo Inc, is a highly recognized provider of professional IT Consulting services in the US. Here is our open requirement which can be filled immediately. Kindly respond to this requirement with your contact info, rate and current location info to speed up the interview process
*Note: NO OPT & CPT
Position: Linux Architect
Location: Hillsboro- HYBRID, must be amenable to report in the office
Duration: 12 Months
- Linux Architect with experience of managing an eco-system with 100000+ multiple servers in virtual/physical environment
- Candidate should be strong expertise in Python 2 and Python 3 programming
- The responsibilities will include managing a large compute environment running on SuSE operating system but knowledge of other OSes such as CentOS, Ubuntu is helpful.
- The candidate should have knowledge of how to monitor the environment, develop dashboards, write automations and integrate into the existing environment.
- He should have strong debugging skills. Knowledge of technologies such as Prometheus, containers (Dockers/Singularity), Cobbler, SuSE Manager, nginx, Jenkins, CICD automation.
- 5+ years’ experience in Automation/Scripting in Perl, Python, shell etc.
- Familiarity with computing software development, security patching methodologies
- A prior experience with Intel is desirable.
Minimum years of experience*: 10+ Years
Certifications Needed: No
Interview Process (Is face to face required): NO
Please ignore if this email creates any inconvenience
Office☎: 310-929-1616 ,Ext 103,
Direct ☎: 310-589-4411.