Please find the below role and share a suitable profile.
Role : Sr. Pl/sql developer
Location: Dallas, Texas( Onsite with hybrid mode).
Long term contract
Experience: 10+ Years
Duration: Longterm contract
The Application Developer’s primary responsibility is to contribute to successful system delivery by designing, modifying, developing, writing, and implementing software applications. Assists in the creation of detailed documentation that will be passed on to Maintenance to help support the new or enhanced application, job, or report.
Essential Functions (fundamental, crucial job duties performed in a position. include how the person is to perform them including frequency of tasks)
This position includes the following duties. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
• Apply strong Oracle 10g/11g PL/SQL experience to design, modify, develop, and implement enterprise solutions.
• Supports and/or installs software applications.
• Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
• Production support for system issues to include warranty support for software solutions.
• Work tickets as scheduled for monthly releases and support daily incoming priority issues.
• On Call and after hour’s support are expected.
Competencies (knowledge, skills, and abilities the person needs to do the job)
• Demonstrates hands-on experience in full development life cycle of enterprise scaled software applications utilizing Oracle technologies including PL/SQL, SQL, Oracle 10g/11g database Server, and Oracle Reports.
Experience and Skills:
Required Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 10+ years of experience in a developer role
Preferred Education and Experience
• Working knowledge of Crystal Reports and Oracle reports is a plus.
Delivery Lead- US Process ( Recruitment)
An ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company and Proud Member of NASSCOM
Phone: 919 439 3682 extn 9014
LinkedIn : linkedin.com/in/mohan-kumar-b7949444
Our Locations: India | USA | UK
This e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it from your system, do not use or disclose the information in any way, and notify the sender immediately. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not be the views of Infomerica, unless specifically stated. No warranty is made that the e-mail or attachment (s) are free from computer viruses or other defects.