Hope you are in fine spirits of health!
My name is Love Juneja and I am working with Alpha Silicon.
We are headquartered in Santa Clara, CA serving customers nationwide in the United States.
We have the following job opening….
Title: ServiceNow Application Developer
Location: Austin, TX (Onsite)
Long term Contract
As a ServiceNow Application Developer, you will play a crucial role in the design, development, and deployment of applications on the ServiceNow platform. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and translate them into technical solutions. Your expertise in ServiceNow development will contribute to the successful implementation of IT service management processes and automation initiatives. Proven experience as a ServiceNow Developer with a focus on application development.
Knowledge of ITIL practices and ITSM processes. Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and communicate effectively with stakeholders.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Around 5-8+ years of experience in the IT industry.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in ServiceNow Platform Developing and administration experience for large engagement. (ITSM, CSM, ITOM, ITAM, Custom Apps).
- Stakeholders, Product Owner, Platform architect level Interactions for platform configurations and troubleshooting discussions.
- Customization experience with ITSM, CSM, Discovery, ITAM and custom applications.
Details Job Role
- Work in the ServiceNow platform developing innovative solutions that simplifies customer services.
- Maintain deep, comprehensive knowledge of ServiceNow’s platform level configurations ( BR,ACL, Scripting, REST API etc)
- Proven experience as a key person handing platform maintenance and development, guide delivery of different ServiceNow applications implementations.
- Experience in building and troubleshooting integrations.
- configure platform level configurations without base code customizations to improve the platform upgradability, stability, performance and stability.
- Familiar with ServiceNow features of Flow designer, Integration hub, UI builder, App engine, Virtual agent, Predictive Intelligence, Process Automation and Mobile Apps
- Understanding of DevOps principles and CI/CD pipelines
- Logical thinking and problem-solving skills along with an ability to collaborate.
- Document technical design docs and build test cases for testing the configurations performed.
- Have the drive and determination to learn and continuously share your knowledge with others.
- Recognize and develop opportunities to leverage ServiceNow as a platform.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Exclusive C2C Requirements” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hot-requirements-2022/CAKs92tEDs-t0n4mcw7r2j8cRKJSfk35g%3D%3D%2BbaY2N0%2BSfrRYkew%40mail.gmail.com.