Need Sr. BROADBAND / DOCSIS ENGINEER !!! Day 1 Onsite !! Immediate Moving !!
Position: Sr. Broadband/ Docsis Engineer
Location : Denver, CO / Day 1 Onste
Duration : 12+ Months
Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Electronic Engineering or Computer Engineering.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge:
- Must be self-motivated and be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work as a team member in a group environment for the development and execution of a variety of performance test plans, and possess the ability to work independently to run and complete test plans with a sense of urgency and efficiency.
- Must have a strong understanding of DOCSIS, LLD/L4S, IP network, TCP/IP, and an understanding of network performance metrics.
- Must have strong experience with network test instruments (like Byteblowers, Ixia, Iperf, NetPerf, etc.).
- Experience with test automation and scripting/programming.
- Basic knowledge of CPE device architecture, management (TR-069), communication protocols, and operation in cable MSO environment
- Basic knowledge in network design, network architecture, protocols and network topology.
- Basic knowledge in TCP/IP and the OSI Model.
- Basic knowledge of network devices and basic network appliances.
- Ability to use a personal computer and software applications.
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language to communicate with employees, customers, suppliers, in person, on the phone, and by written communications in a clear, straight-forward, and professional manner.
Thanks & Regards,
Ducom Systems Inc., 16755 Cannes ST, Delray Beach, FL 33446
Phone: 561 677 6356 || Email: email@example.com || Fax: 561 732 4221