Greetings of the Day!
Please go through the job description for the role of .Net Core Developer and if you are really interested then reply me back or call me on my number given below.
.Net, API, Azure, C#
All visa open
- Develop cutting-edge solutions to maximize performance, scalability, and distributed processing capabilities
- Develop, Test, Build and Deploy coding solutions for both existing systems and net new development initiatives.
- Integrate with 3rd party finance API's.
- Champion and contribute improvements of ongoing standard software development processes, team infrastructure, and methodology in collaboration with other engineering teams.
- Implement and maintain web-based applications and back-end services using the C#/.NET Framework, MongoDB and Azure DevOps
- Code front-end web pages using modern technologies (React w/ Hooks, Typescript, CSS).
- Develop Unit, System, and Integration Tests
- Troubleshoot and perform root-cause-analysis for system-related issues in Enterprise level software
- Demonstrate high level of quality resulting in minimal amounts of rework and/or defects
- Mentor and train new engineers joining the team in technology, tools, procedures, standards, and guidelines
- Work independently to coordinate and implement solutions to basic technical issues
- Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline or equivalent experience
- 5 years’ experience engaging with software/test engineers on enterprise level software development projects
- 5 years’ experience with OOP, Data Structures and Algorithms
- Experience with the development of API’s and Web Services
- Proficiency with MongoDB/SQL and proven mastery of data structures
- Understanding of Agile or Lean Software Development experience such as Kanban or Scrum
- Ability to successfully work within a team and manage a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Positive team player attitude with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and willing to “do what it takes” to get the job done
- High degree of organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivation to learn new methodologies that will enhance job performance
- Experience with containerization related management stacks like Docker & Kubernetes.
- Proven understanding of enterprise-scale OOP software utilizing SaaS design principles