- Bachelors in CS/IT, or related field or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years of relevant experience, especially with SaaS companies
- Should have 6+ years of experience in a Scrum Master role
- Experience in collaborating with teams following an agile methodology.
- Should have the ability to proactively manage and mitigate technical delivery risks, drive risk mitigation, drive issue resolution, conduct root cause analysis, and engage in lessons learned
- Conduct reviews and walkthroughs for technical project deliverables in an effort to ensure completeness, accuracy, estimated cost, and alignment with business requirements
- Ensure technical deliverables adhere to architectural guidance, quality standards, and business process
- Should have experience to manage technical product management, delivery, and release
- Experience leading Engineering delivery teams in software development, technology consulting, and/or software product management.
- Working experience or knowledge in TDD & BDD development practices
- Strong internal and external communication skills.
- Proficient technical and analytical acumen
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Innovative and forward thinking – solution oriented
- Project management
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Scrum Master certification is a Plus
For further details, please contact on the following number: