Hope you are doing well!!!
We are constantly on the lookout for professionals to fulfil the staffing needs of our clients, and we currently have a job opening that may interest you.
Job Title: GCP Data Architect
Location: Charlotte, NC – 3 days hybrid
Position type: Contract
Required Past Experience:
· 3 + years of overall experience in architecting, developing, testing & implementing Big data projects using GCP Components (e.g. BigQuery, Composer, Dataflow, Dataproc, DLP, BigTable, Pub/Sub, Cloud Function etc.).
· Minimum 4 + years’ experience with data management strategy formulation, architectural blueprinting, and effort estimation.
· Good understanding and knowledge of Teradata/ Hadoop warehouse
· Advocate engineering and design best practices including design patterns, code reviews and automation (e.g., CI|CD, test automation)
· Cloud capacity planning and Cost-based analysis.
· Worked with large datasets and solving difficult analytical problems.
· Regulatory and Compliance work in Data Management.
· Tackle design and architectural challenges such as Performance, Scalability, and Reusability
· E2E Data Engineering and Lifecycle (including non-functional requirements and operations) management.
· Work with client teams to design and implement modern, scalable data solutions using a range of new and emerging technologies from the Google Cloud Platform
· Good Understanding of Data Pipeline Design and Data Governance concepts
· Experience in code deployment from lower environment to production.
· Good communication skills to understand business requirements.
Required Skills and Abilities:
· Mandatory Skills – BigQuery ,Composer, Python/ Java, GCP Fundamentals, Teradata/Hadoop
· Secondary Skills – Abinitio, Dataproc, Kubernetes, DLP, Pub/Sub, Dataflow,Shell
· Scripting,SQL, Security(Platform & Data) concepts.
· Expertise in Data Modeling
· Detailed knowledge of Data Lake and Enterprise Data Warehouse principles
· Expertise in ETL Migration from On-Primes to GCP Cloud
· Privileged and Confidential Page 1 of 2
· Familiar with Hadoop ecosystems, HBase, Hive, Spark or emerging data mesh patterns.
· Ability to communicate with customers, developers, and other stakeholders.
· Good To Have – Certifications in any of the following: GCP Professional Cloud Architect, GCP
· Professional Data Engineer
· Mentor and guide team members
· Good Presentation skills
· Strong Team Player
If you believe you are in the job market or interested in making a change, please email me the resume along with contact details on firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call at (201) 484-0336.
You may respond to me via email but please be sure to include your direct phone number so I can reach out to you quickly. In considering candidates for our various positions, time is of the essence and we are committed to responding to our clients promptly.
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to read and respond to this message
Darshan More | New York Technology Partners
120 Wood Avenue S | Suite 504 | Iselin NJ 08830
Direct: (201) 484-0336 | Desk: 201-521-0300 Ext: 412
We respect your online privacy. If you would like to be removed from our mailing list please reply with “Remove” in the subject and we will comply immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please let us know if you have more than one domain. The material in this e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, privileged, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that the unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited