Hope you are doing well!!!
We are constantly on the lookout for professionals to fulfil the staffing needs of our clients, and we currently have a job opening that may interest you.
Job Title: UI Frontend Developer
Location: Malvern, PA (Hybrid) – Only Locals
Position type: Contract
· Provides overview of techniques developers can use when building users interfaces that comply with Accessibility Guidelines.
· Is highly functional on large, matrixed project teams. Interfaces with cross functional team members, including database administrator, IT security, project manager, technical writer, and clients. Communicates systems issues at the appropriate technical level for each audience.
· Required skillsets/relevant experience:
· Automated testing and building Single Page web application experience.
· Working Knowledge of AWS Platform is a plus; such as but not limited to S3, EC2, Postgress, DynamoDB, ECS Fargate, Lamda
· Tableau experience
· Thoroughly understands software development methodology and architecture standards
· 5-8 years developer experience, 2 years accessibility experience
You may respond to me via email but please be sure to include your direct phone number so I can reach out to you quickly. In considering candidates for our various positions, time is of the essence and we are committed to responding to our clients promptly.
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to read and respond to this message
Darshan More | New York Technology Partners
120 Wood Avenue S | Suite 504 | Iselin NJ 08830
Direct: (201) 484-0336 | Desk: 201-521-0300 Ext: 412
We respect your online privacy. If you would like to be removed from our mailing list please reply with “Remove” in the subject and we will comply immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please let us know if you have more than one domain. The material in this e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, privileged, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that the unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited