Title – Machine Learning Engineer
Location – Syracuse, NY (Onsite)
Visa – Any visa
• Designing predictive models for self-running artificial intelligence (AI) software.
• Transforming data science prototypes and applying appropriate ML algorithms and tools.
• Ensuring that algorithms generate accurate user recommendations.
• Turning unstructured data into useful information
• Solving complex problems with multi-layered data sets, as well as optimizing existing machine learning libraries and frameworks.
• Developing ML algorithms to analyze huge volumes of historical data to make predictions.
• Running tests, performing statistical analysis, and interpreting test results.
• Documenting machine learning processes.
Tools and frameworks.
• Advanced proficiency with Python, Java, and R code writing.
• Extensive knowledge of ML frameworks, libraries, data structures, data modeling, and software architecture.
• In-depth knowledge of mathematics, statistics, and algorithms.
BE / MCA