I hope you are doing well.
My Name is Yash from Clovity Inc., I am actively hiring for my client for the below position, If you are available & interested, please get back to me ASAP for further proceedings.
Position: ETL Developer (State/Federal/Government Client Experience Required)
Location: MA (Remote work is allowed however the resource must be onsite when/if required.)
Duration: Long-Term Contract (Working Hours – 37.5hrs/Week)
Rate: $55-60/hr. on C2C
- The DBA/ETL developer will be responsible for monitoring, maintaining, creating and supporting MSLC databases and ETL processes.
- The DBA/ETL developer will maintain software, scripts and reports that access MSLC databases and, as an experience ETL developer, will contribute their expertise with integration, transformation, and loading of data.
- This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment, collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure efficient data flow and accurate analytics for our organization.
Note: If your experience is stronger in one area versus another training will be available.
- Using DBMS(s) currently employed by the MSLC, create and maintain databases accessed by all MSLC users.
- Monitor MSLC databases and proactively perform modifications, optimization adjustments, updates and upgrades as necessary.
- Recommend modifications and solutions regarding databases, security, backup and recovery and schedules.
- Update, modify, reconfigure, backup and restore systems and servers.
- Experience with database performance optimization.
- IBM DB2 and IBM Infosphere suite experience
- Solid understanding of SQL and experience working with DB2 relational databases.
- Familiarity with RedHat Linux operating systems
- Work with MSLC users and programming personnel to identify application and technical requirements, evaluate existing systems and propose/design database solutions.
- Familiarity with data warehousing concepts and methodologies.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to analyze complex data integration challenges.
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Design, develop, test, and maintain ETL processes to ensure the accurate and efficient movement of data from various sources into our data warehouse.
- Collaborate with data engineers, data analysts, and other stakeholders to gather requirements and ensure the ETL processes align with business needs.
- Optimize and fine-tune ETL workflows for performance and scalability, identifying and resolving bottlenecks and inefficiencies.
- Monitor ETL jobs, troubleshoot and resolve data integration issues in a timely manner.
- Ensure data quality and integrity through validation and cleansing processes.
- Stay current with industry trends and best practices in ETL development and data integration.
- Knowledge of IT Best Practices for maintaining patch management, documentation, and archiving protocols.
- Advanced ability to use OS utilities.
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent work experience
- Associate Degree or Relevant Experience Required
- Analytic and logical problem-solving skills
- Experience in administration of multiple IBM DB2 databases
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems, with demonstrated ability to navigate in each and to write simple scripts and reports
- Working knowledge of report writing software (e.g. SAP BO, Tableau)
- Ability to use standard Microsoft software (Excel, Word, Outlook, SharePoint)
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud is a plus
- Strong communication skills
Thanks & Regards,
Clovity | www.clovity.com
An E-verify Employer
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Exclusive C2C Requirements” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hot-requirements-2022/c345b0ba-f58b-4c5d-9672-3a6a74c25c3an%40googlegroups.com.