We have an immediate need of “Senior Power BI Developer” for a long-term consulting assignment with our Direct client in Richmond, VA location. If you or someone you know is looking or interested in a new opportunity, please contact me at Sachin.Sharma@innovasolutions.com or call me at 585-625-4179.
Job Title – Senior Power BI Developer
Location – Richmond, VA
Duration – 6+ Months
Interview Type – Web Cam Interview Only
Type – Hybrid
**local Richmond, VA candidates required due to onsite requirement
*Candidate must also be able to work onsite one day/week
Client is seeking a Power BI Developer with strong business analysis and Power BI skills. The best candidate will have proven success producing solutions and results under required timelines. They also need to possess the energy to thrive in a fast-paced environment and the ability to effectively multitask.
The right candidate will have proven experience in working closely with business users, stakeholders, and project teams to understand the business drivers, needs, and pain points, translating these into technical specifications and design the most appropriate BI solutions.
• Experience and in-depth understanding of database concepts and how to marry them with analytical capabilities.
• Ability to work independently with management and business users gathering and delivering on requirements with high attention to detail, and focused on the timely completion of deliverables.
• Experience in creating visualizations and reports for requested projects.
• Design and develop dashboards, scorecards, charts, pivot tables, reports, and reporting systems according to the business requirements.
• Digest project requirements, devise BI solutions, and provide estimates for accomplishing the solution.
• Support business users with their own dashboard/report development, including troubleshooting existing reports, updating data sources, and publishing to on-prem and cloud report servers.
• Ability to write complex SQL queries, stored procedures, views, and functions with an understanding of performance factors such as indexes, execution plans and statistics.
• Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative in solution design.
• Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude.
• Developing and maintaining business information models.