Role: Project Manager
Client: Navy Federal Credit Union
Location: Merrifield, VA (Remote)
Long Term Contract
Looking for 10+yrs. of experienced candidate Functional Project Manager and can consider Only USC, GC and GC EAD visas.
The position is full time remote but it is desired for candidate to be local to either Vienna, Virginia, Winchester Virginia or Pensacola Florida.
To plan, manage, and execute all aspects of life-cycle projects from inception through implementation. To develop project plans and deliver solutions on schedule and within budget in support of service innovations and organizational and process changes/enhancements.
7 -10 Years IT Project Management experience with experience in hardware and software upgrades is required.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
Prior experience working in the Financial Industry is desired.
An active PMP Certification is required.
The position is full time remote, but it is desired for candidate to be local to either Vienna, Virginia, Winchester Virginia or Pensacola Florida
Certified Scrum Master (CSM) – Nice to Have
*Certified SAFe 5 Scrum Master (SSM) – Nice to Have
Proven experience as a PM/Scrum Master utilizing a S/W development life cycle.
Strong focus on delivery and actively turns lessons learned into better and faster ways to deliver. (Courageous servant leadership)
SharePoint, PowerPoint, Visio, Excel, Service Now
Experience working with external vendors (creating RFIs and vendor selection) is desired.
Budgeting and Financial management background and skills are required.
1.Day to Day
- Liaise with Business, Scrum teams and Technical Stakeholders
- Strong communicator to various levels of management
- PM/Scrum Master on dedicated team
- Manage project activities through all life cycles (utilizing Service Now, SharePoint, proprietary software, etc.) to ensure the best quality product is delivered.
- Report on project activities through verbal and written communication.
- Provide input to Annual Financial Plan (budget)
- Experience with configuration management
- Experience and knowledge of IT security policies is desired.
- Experience managing software development and deployment into test and production environments is required.
- Experience with Service Now is strongly desired.