Role: QA Lead
Duration: Long Term Contract
Experience : 10+ Years
Visa : GC, USC and EAD
Rate : 55$/hr on C2C Fixed
Mainly looking for Kafka and karate
Client is looking for QA Test Lead to assess software quality through Testing and QA lead activities. The candidate must possess excellent testing skills with the ability and collaborate effectively with domain and technical experts in the team and lead testing team of 5-6 members.
- Review of software requirements
- Preparation of test plan
- Ensures that all tests are conducted and documented according the accepted standards
- Execution of tests, Reporting of defects
- Preparation of test reports
- Should be able to pick up Test automation works during the course of engagement and hence should have aptitude for automation.
- Should be flexible to work with offshore team
- Should attend offshore, onsite and client meetings as per the requirements.
- Should practice and exhibit Client core values at work: humility, humanity, and integrity Requirements
- 10+ years of relevant experience including Test Lead experience of 3+ Years is a must
- 3 years of kafka and karate experience needed.
- Basic knowledge /work experience of Test automation (Selenium) is required
- Proficiency with Agile Environment
- Preparing industry-standard test plans, result execution & testing result reporting mechanism
- Hands on experience in Test management Tool – Azure
- Should possess attention to detail
- Should have the ability to see the big picture
- Planning and organizational skills
- Proficiency in document and report writing
- Ability to work in a team
- Awareness of Software Development Life Cycle
- Logical and critical thinking skills
- Should be flexible to work during overlap hours for client and offshore interactions
- Good communication skills
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “DailyC2CRequirments” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dailyopen_c2c__requirments/2846f6bb-9bf5-44fd-85a6-771f1ab88931n%40googlegroups.com.