Greetings for the day!!!
We have an Immediate opening with our client for the position of Senior Technical Business Analyst
If you are interested in the below requirement please send me your updated resume along with your contact details with expected hourly rate as early as possible you can, if you are not interested please forward to your friends who may looking for the opportunity.
Position: Senior Technical Business Analyst/SM
Location: Plano, TX
Duration: Long Term Contract
Note: Minimum experience 10+ Years
· This role as a Technical Business Analyst will require strategic design and mapping of business requirements and solutions to system/technical requirements.
· An individual filling the Technical Business Analyst role should be comfortable to articulate possible solutions applicable to experience with Cloud-Based Software solutions.
· The Technical Business Analyst will also be responsible for writing technical specifications (for custom development, system integration, etc.) based on interactions directly with internal stakeholders.
· Works effectively and individually with Technical and Non-Technical team members and stakeholders
· Shares similar mentality as existing team members toward customer satisfaction and success
· Oversees, and has accountability for the successful completion of all aspects of assigned project work
· Is able to exercise independent judgment, and take the lead role on enterprise level project with minimal direction from a director or engagement manager
· Is able to effectively facilitate meetings, demonstrate brainstorming / consensus building skills, and interact with executive level project sponsors
· 5+ years of experience in Technical Business Analyst role
· Technical Background / Degree Program preferred.
· Able to discuss experience with cloud software solutions
· Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills
· Ability to work independently
· Ability to learn quickly and think creatively
· Team player with strong interpersonal skills
· Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly assimilate and apply new concepts, business models, and technologies.
· Demonstrates ability to effectively prepare and maintain the following documents/tools:
· Process Flow Analysis
· Product Architecture and Design Best Practices
· Experience working with developers
· Experience with Cloud Solutions and/or RDBS
· Requirements Definition
· Configuration Workbook
· Data Models
· Detailed Functional Design
· Executive Summaries
Required Documents to submit profile for this position:
Current Location (State / City):
Availability (1 /2 Week notice):
Relocation (Yes / No / Remote):
Educational Details (Degree / University / Year of Passing):
Linked in id:
Photo Id Proof (Driving Licence / State ID copy):
If holding H1 / TN/ GC/ EAD – Please share below information
H1 / TN/ GC / EAD copy:
· e mail:
· Phone number: