Hope you are doing well!
I am Ashu Atreja working at Nityo Infotech Corporation, is one of the fastest growing IT services companies. We are global with operations spanning over 20 countries with 27 physical offices across US, Canada, and EMEA Our portfolio of solutions and services includes infrastructure management services, outsourcing , system integration, Application Software development , IT consulting, IT Security Consulting , Cloud Computing, Data Science , Big Data Analytics , Industry specific products implementation & Support , Quality Assurance & Training. Nityo provides these services to several clients located across the globe, including many Fortune 1000 and Global 2000 companies. If you have any query, feel free to call me on +1 (640)-224-3088 or email me at Ashu.firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: SAP APO-DP
Duration: Long Term
Job Description/ Responsibilities:
• This role will need to provide overall leadership and oversight of all forecast to schedule FTS DSO related matters across both Supply, Demand and Response. This is a command center lead to oversee all of the shared DSO activities including, but not limited to batch jobs run-time, SLA, quarterly releases, alignment and harmonization between both food and beverage, identify dependencies and work to resolve them.
• 2 years of SAP IBP Supply/Demand configuration
• 2 years of IBP Supply/Demand Transactional Experience
• Good overall understanding of CPI-DS master data and key figure data interfaces
• Expertise in creating and using IBP Supply Planning Views, Master Data Workbooks, S&OP profiles, Application Job Templates, Copy Operators
• 9-12 years in the supply chain space and at least 5 years’ experience with IBP
• 2-3 fully life cycles of IBP deployment
• CPG Experience is a plus.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
• Experience with performance tuning
• Escalate appropriate decisions making requirements or process “choice point” to Global Process Owner
• Willing to challenge status quo and ask difficult questions to drive for optimum solutions and outcomes.
• Ability to influence and work through others.
• Open to new ways of working, adopting industry standards and best practices.
• Ability to articulate or demonstrate perspectives and experiences.
• Ability to deliver high quality outcomes particularly under tight timelines.
• Experience with planning and forecasting for large projects and programs.
• Provides outstanding customer service skills to direct and indirect customers, resolving very difficult and sensitive issues effectively.
• Prior experience in working matrix organization and managing multiple stakeholders would be added advantage.
• Solves highly complex problems within their work team.
• Strong influencing, facilitating, and consulting skills in working with stakeholders at all levels in the organization and across departments.
• Adaptability and flexibility including ability to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity and change.
• Experience in cross functional roles preferred.
Years of Experience: 10.00 Years of Experience
Thanks & Regards
666 Plainsboro Road, Suite 1285 Plainsboro, NJ 08536
“If you feel you received this email by mistake or wish to unsubscribe, kindly reply to this email with “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject line”