Title: ServiceNow CSM/FSM Developer
Location: USA, remote
About the Role:
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify key use-cases and required functionality within custom ServiceNow instance.
- Prototype, implement, test, and deploy technical solutions meeting defined requirements, using ServiceNow best-practices and standard platform technologies.
- Develop custom integrated logic and functional components to interface ServiceNow instance with internal services and APIs (via REST).
- Develop ServiceNow interfaces for each user audience depending on need (via Custom Application modules and Service Portals).
- Consult with ServiceNow users to identify and implement analytics, reports, and user-facing dashboards enabling key business insights.
- Follow standard development processes for implementing ServiceNow software (moving between development and production systems), ensuring implemented functionality is thoroughly covered via ServiceNow Automated Test Framework tools.
- Provide administrative ServiceNow support, including advanced support via troubleshooting, implementing bug fixes and root cause analysis.
- Document, maintain and update policies, procedures and controls for the operation of the ServiceNow platform.
- Commit to the continuous improvement and learning of development and ServiceNow best practices, tools and technology, proactively keeping ServiceNow skills current.
What You’ll Need:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years of experience of ServiceNow development
- Experience in CSM or FSM is required
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
- Extensive experience with the following ServiceNow Platform (as of Rome) features:
- App Engine + Flow Designer
- ServiceNow Modules:
- ITSM, Field Service, Knowledge Base
- CMDB + Asset Management
- Service Portal implementation
- Automated Test Framework
- Service Catalog request + tasks
- Web front-end development skills as required for Service Portal implementation (HTML, CSS, AngularJS, ES5)
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills, outstanding attention to detail.
- This role is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
- ServiceNow CAS – Performance Analytics
- 3+ years ServiceNow administration in an enterprise environment
- Experience in a highly regulated records management domain (e.g. aviation, transportation, logistics) is a strong plus
- Passion for aviation and autonomous robotic systems
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Exclusive C2C Requirements” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hot-requirements-2022/085cd7f1-b5cd-4e65-9424-53161e7d77f8n%40googlegroups.com.