Must be strong in SQL Queries
DHHS- Provider Technical Business Analyst (727694
9 months +
This position requires critical thinkers who can work independently and can use their analytical abilities to evaluate smaller components to see a larger concept where questions, recommendations and assessments can be shared with the business. They must be able to work closely with the Business team and have the ability to communicate easily with technical and business teams across all vendors involved in the PDMCVO project, ITD, and DHB.
• Excellent written and oral communication and ability to facilitate small to large meetings Required
• Managing and Working with Multiple Vendors. Required.
• Demonstrated experience in gathering business requirements and developing of business rules and process flows. Required.
• Experience working with one or more databases – SQL skills preferred.
• Hands-on experience in different file transfer methodologies and different file types and layouts such as csv, txt, XML, etc.
• Proven experience delivering business intelligence solutions and Data Conversion.
• Knowledge of Agile Methodology
• Ability to communicate effectively and be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Skill Required / Desired
Experience working with multiple vendors
Should have the capability to translate business requirements into technical solutions
Project Management Experience
Strong understanding of healthcare Provider, Provider Credentialing, Enrolments, Eligibility, and Claims processing
Working knowledge of Medicaid and/or MMIS
Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability present to both technical and business audiences.
Proven experience delivering Business Intelligence solutions
Experience with Agile methodology and Scrum
Experience developing SQL queries.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Daily” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dailyrequest/2d16254d-0553-4b97-b671-ccb2f36b3d50n%40googlegroups.com.