This is Sathiyan from Reveille Technologies. We are looking Sail Point Lead/Architect finds the below mentioned job description. Kindly forward me your resume, Rate, and contact details for further process. I also request you to forward this opportunity to your friends or colleagues; so that we can help someone who may be in search of a job or looking for a change.
Job Title: Sail Point Lead/Architect
Required Skill: SailPoint Identity IQ, SailPoint Identity
Domain Skills- Technology Security
Preferred Skills: AD, LDAP, REST, SOAP, SCIM.
Top 3 Must Haves:
1. SailPoint IIQ
3. Knowledge of AD, LDAP, SQL, SailPoint SSB
The SailPoint Identity IQ Tech Lead will provide key subject matter expertise as it relates to Identity Governance and Administration and will be responsible for leading and executing design and development of rules, workflows, and other objects for general governance, access request, provisioning and certification in SailPoint Identity IQ (IIQ).
This position will require advanced knowledge of IIQ, including Governance functionality and Lifecycle Manager (LCM). He/she will be responsible for translating business requirements to technical functionality within the IIQ application, and mentoring/advising other team members in similar activities. He/she will also be responsible for developing their own code as well as reviewing code developed by other team members, executing unit testing, and coordinating with the testing resources for any bugs or issues identified. This individual must be a proven self-starter with the ability to problem-solve, communicate, participate in diverse project teams, and interact effectively with the vendor, business stakeholders, and other IAM team members.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead deployment activities, connector configuration, custom-rule development, workflow configuration and development, and third-party system integration, and educate other team members on improving the methods for executing those activities, as well.
- Configurations of Roles, Policies and Certifications for Governance and compliance.
- Participate in the management of source code and build processes for SailPoint Identity IQ, and leverage past experience to provide recommendations on ways those could be improved.
- Onboard applications in SailPoint Identity IQ which includes analyzing the authorization model of the application and identify the account/access metadata that needs to be aggregated and provisioned.
- Develop API services to handle access policies, access requests and integrate with external applications.
- Design and develop workflows, forms and reusable rules, tasks and reports within SailPoint Identity IQ to support a wide range of applications and functionalities.
- Provide application-related troubleshooting services as part of project or post-production support activities and keep documentation accurate and up to date.
• Familiarity with JIRA, GIT, & ECLIPSE
• Understanding of how to integrate applications via web services (SOAP/REST).
• Experience in MS-SQL and other DBMS products.
• Knowledge of enterprise directories (LDAP, Active Directory, etc.)
• Knowledge of Linux & Windows Management and Automation Process
• Ability to develop Windows PowerShell scripts, Linux shell scripts, XML, and Java Bean Shell code.
• Deep experience with all aspects of SailPoint SSB