Title: SAP Quality Management Analyst
Location: Madison, WI (Day 1- Onsite)
Duration: Long Term
- We are looking for SAP Quality Management (QM) Analysts who have domain experience in SAP Quality Management (QM) to support a SAP implementation. Strong communication skills required.
- SAP experience, and knowledge of the business processes and how SAP is applied.
- Strong SAP skills are preferred as this is a greenfield implementation of SAP.
- Perform a variety of responsibilities working to enhance, optimize and support SAP
- QM key knowledge areas:
- Strong knowledge of QM configurations such as inspection characteristics, inspection method, Sampling procedure, inspection planning, inspection lot creation, results recording, test equipment management, quality certificates etc.
- Work with business users to understand what they need / want to run the business
- Work with the technology team to confirm needs
- Data migration support regarding legacy system data extract, mapping and validation.
- Contributes to definition of cross-functional integration test scripts.
- Executes scripts and Validates scenario test results.
- End User Training development and delivery assistance
- Understanding of Legacy System Interfaces
- Communicate effectively across multiple groups
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years of overall SAP experience
- 3+ years of experience as a BA working with SAP S/4 HANA with at least a year of experience working specifically with one of the areas listed above
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) are required for this
- Need to have an expert-level knowledge of business processes within the domains listed above
- Must be able to work as part of a team working in a cross-functional environment
- SAP Implementation experience
Thanks & Regards
Jagadeesh Kamma Sr.IT Recruiter