This is Krishna from VDart. We are a global IT services and workforce solutions firm based in Atlanta, Georgia.
I came across your profile on job portal and thought you’d be the right fit for a ServiceNow Architect position for Tech Mahindra we are currently looking to hire in Hybrid in Boston,MA. I have the job description below and would you like to discuss further if this interests you.
Job Title : ServiceNow Architect
Job Type : Contract 1 Year
Location : Hybrid in Boston,MA
The ServiceNow HRSD Architect role is accountable for all aspects of the technical solution and implementation from initiation through close for customer HRSD projects. This person leads technical requirements gathering workshops with customers to capture all requirements necessary to implement the solution on the ServiceNow platform. The HRSD Architect provides consultative guidance to the customer and designs the overall solution based on ServiceNow and industry specific best practices.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Serve as primary technical point-of-contact for HRSD projects.
- Act as key interface between the development team and the customer
- Define technical solutions for architecture and design that are aligned with clients’ business problems and ServiceNow HRSD implementation best practices.
- Co-lead requirements gathering workshops with Business Functional team members to provide technical guidance, and assist with capturing all necessary business, functional and technical requirements necessary to design and implement the solution.
- Collaborate with Business Functional team members to write/estimate stories.
- Oversee developers’ work, and own overall quality and delivery of development.
- Capable of executing hands-on development for stories that cannot be delegated.
- Responsible for sprint demos, delivery of additional development artifacts and documentation, and knowledge transfer activities as required.
- Work collaboratively with Engagement Manager to monitor for scope creep and resolve critical path technical issues and challenges.
- Provide mentorship to developers and platform engineers on technical design standards and best practices.
- Proactively maintain expert knowledge and understanding of the latest ServiceNow platform and product offerings
- Maintain expert knowledge of the ServiceNow HRSD Products
- Assist sales pursuit team with scoping service engagements typically involving ServiceNow HRSD products and complex integrations with client applications/systems.
- Research partner or vendor solutions to advise on optimal tools for integrations to meet client requirements.
- Contribute to the continual improvement of Delivery processes and the maturing of the Employee Workflows (HRSD) practice.
- Diligently and accurately track and record all time and keep calendar up to date with scheduled activities
- Assist in identifying and implementing key business KPI metrics.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Proven consulting experience as a key technical resource leading the development and delivery of HRSD solutions in client environments.
- Expert level proficiency in HRSD product line including current HRSD CIS and Suite certification(s) – (Pro & Enterprise)
- Knowledge of key call center technologies; IVRs, collaboration, and chat bots
- Experience with key technologies relevant to ServiceNow integration solutions including: SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, SOAP, ODBC, REST, SCP, FTPS
- Experience with scripting in the ServiceNow platform using JS: Business Rules, Client Scripts, UI Actions, UI Pages, Angular JS, Jelly, etc.
- Ability to listen, interpret, strategize and consult on complex business processes and technical concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult with clients, translating technical strategies to business outcomes and business outcomes to technical strategies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, and situational awareness
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Proven team player and team builder
- Strong ownership, accountability, and attention to detail in all work efforts
- Superior maturity, professionalism, and judgment; ability to excel with minimum supervision.
- Experience with SDLC processes implementing in a variety of project methodologies: waterfall, iterative, SAFe, Agile/Scrum