Role: AWS Infrastructure engineer
Location : Houston, Texas (Onsite with Hybrid mode)
Experience: 9+ Years
Duration: Longterm contract.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 9+ years of experience managing primarily AWS infrastructure (e.g. several of: EC2, S3, SQS, SNS, Lambda, IAM)
- 9+ years writing Infrastructure as Code (IaC) with Terraform or similar IaC tools.
- working with containerization technology (one of: Kubernetes, Docker, Rancher)
OTHER DESIRABLE SKILLS (2 or more):
- BS/MS in Computer Science/related degree OR equivalent professional experience
- 8+ years troubleshooting Linux and scripting with multiple distributions (AWS Linux, Alpine)
- 9+ years configuring database infrastructure (RDS Postgres, ElasticSearch, Redis, Mongo, DynamoDB)
Delivery Lead- US Process ( Recruitment)
An ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company and Proud Member of NASSCOM
LinkedIn : linkedin.com/in/mohan-kumar-b7949444
Our Locations: India | USA | UK
This e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it from your system, do not use or disclose the information in any way, and notify the sender immediately. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not be the views of Infomerica, unless specifically stated. No warranty is made that the e-mail or attachment (s) are free from computer viruses or other defects.